top of page

Fire Risk Assessments

Business Meeting

'London Fire Risk Assessment Company'


You are legally required to have a fire risk assessment if you run a  business with at least five employees or you own a licensed premises. You are also required to have a Fire Risk Assessment if you own a residential block of flats, Airbnb or HMO property.

We will provide a fully qualified and accredited specialist London fire consultant to personally walk around your premises, whether it be an office, shop, warehouse, school, residential care home, Airbnb or HMO to carry out a bespoke fire risk assessment. 

We are fully independent and do not fit or supply any fire safety products, so you can be assured the advice you receive will be honest and impartial.

You will be informed of any safety risks or breaches of fire regulations and be given specific advice on how to rectify them. 

A detailed 30 page fire safety report will then be compiled, fully complaint with current fire safety regulations and sent to you, usually within 24 hours. 

At London Fire Associates we work with business owners, private landlords and building companies. We provide commercial and residential fire risk assessments and in depth RIBA stage 2 commercial fire strategy reports.  Our experience and expertise in our field means that you can be assured of an efficient  and highly professional service.

For London fire risk assessments get a professional, experienced London fire risk assessor. Contact the team at LFA  for a highly competitive quote.

Building Construction
bottom of page